My experience in english #2

When I entered junior high school I was forced by my parents to enter the boarding school, in there I learning two languages. Arabic and English but I'm still not interesting at all in English when that's time because I don't want to go to USA because I think that is not Muslim country so I want to visit Saudi Arabia, and in boarding school we have one week for speak English and one week for Arabic, it's will be Return week by week when in English day we have to speak English full and so is Arabic , but something happened to me when the first teacher of Arabic it changes by new teacher, now learning Arabic it's feel difference to me , I'm bored to studying in Arabic, and because we have to understand one of two language, so I took the liberty to learn English, but need you to know guys my English in that time it's really worse

Komentar

Postingan Populer